Thursday, March 11, 2010

SOLSC Day *Yawn*

Well, here I am again, putting in my blog entry at 9, like I have been every day. For the past week or so, I've been up blogging at 9 or later. I've kinda been too much of a bum to get it done in the daytime, but I guess today I kinda had an excuse, I had to write an essay for english along with a bunch of homework. Usually, I like to go to bed around 9, and fall asleep around 9:45-10. It may seem early, but to me, I've done everyhting I needed to do that day, and I would like to pull a solid 8 hours of sleep. So, around now, I'm really wanting to just turn my computer off and go to sleep, but I also have to finish this post. Yep. I am kinda ticked off at myself though. I took way too long to do my homework, and then daylight disappeared, so all this stuff I was planning on doing didn't get done, like fixing my de-vulcanized chucks. Oh well. Yeah, I know that the writing for this post is not in the least eloquent, but this is kinda how I feel right now, so ok.

Hey guys! Guess what! SuperBalls are the best. I think I'll bring one to school tomorrow.

Also, has anyone seen Planet Earth? It looked pretty cool, and they have a follow-up coming out soon, so I just want to know what you all think about it.

As it turn out, that WAS a really lame poll, according to you guys, there's a new one up there ^.

No comments: