Sunday, March 14, 2010

Another Day

     Today, I hung out with Nemo. It was actually the first time in a while, and it was pretty fun. However, we realized that every time we try to go on an adventure, we just end up going to Barnes&Nobles and CD Cellar. Blah. That is all I really can say. Yeah. Well, the Decision snowman kinda failed. But at CD Cellar, I got Bob Dylan and the Band! And The Iron Man (Pete Townshend's Play!!) this week will have some pretty great music.

    I got a Lamborghini Hot Wheels Car!! Yes!I was always saying how I'd never seen any Italian-made hot wheels, but now I have an amazing one!
  
    National Licorice Day is April 12! Mmmm, Red Vines.

    Yeah, yet another day without posting those stories. Yeah, I know, I suck. The next three days! Mark my words!

No comments: