Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Free Books!




 Well, today my school's library was getting rid of some books that haven't been checked out since 2000, or later. So, Me having some disease that makes me unable to resist free things, so I decided to drop in. Looking through the books, I found some really good ones! Jule Verne's From the Earth to the Moon (Pretty Prophetic),  Burma Rifles by Frank Bonham (It caught my attention because the author has the same last name as the main character in Johnny Got his Gun), Custer's Last Stand by Quentin Reynolds, and Fire! Its Many Faces and Moods by James J. O'Donnell. Well, I'm going to start reading Jules Verne, and see what this steampunk is all about... Haha


You know what book was insanely prophetic? Futility
                                                                                                          Aww. Macro Failure...

No comments: