Saturday, June 6, 2009

My Growing Dinosaur Obsession

     Lastly, with a growing Horror, I'm realizing my dinosaur obsession is coming back. Back in pre-k, I was a dinosaur fanatic, I read books, watched movies, and played with dinosaur toys, and got my mom to take me to the Museum of Natural History atleast twice a season. But over the course of time, it subsided. I got the Dinotopia DVD's, but only now did it really show up again. With, the xkcd dinosaur stuff, me finally seeing Jurassic Park, me buying the Jurassic Park DVD's, all of this cumulated when I was watching BBC's Primeaval... (And I'm posting the revised version while reading a dinosaur encyclopedia, oh lord...)

4 comments:

lentigogirl said...

hey dude, if you leave this sort of thing on your blog no one will ever hire you to babysit again!

Red said...

True, time to tell the truth, partial truth, and nothing but the partial turth...

SPECTACULOUS said...

DINOSUARS ARE SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
p.s. I was also a dino fanatic in Kindergarden. DINOSUARS ARE SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
p.p.s. I might be able to mail you DVD on Mr. Pyroraptor. DINOSUARS ARE SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
p.p.p.s. I don't ave anything else to say except DINOSUARS ARE SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crazy Guy out!

Red said...

Sweet!