Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sign



Well, there's three things you never talk about, money, politics, and your overwhelming dinosaur obsessions, so far, I've covered one, now I'm moving on to the second...




To be perfectly honest, I really don't care that much about politics, except for when people like *ahem* Dick Cheny blame Dick Clark for 9-11 *ahem*, and when I see political signs every now and then. So, on the way home from school today, I saw some signs on the bridge, "Signer for Luitenit Govener", and then I kept walking, and I saw this sign:


I ran home and grabbed my mom's camera to take a picture, and now here it is.

     Also, in Science today, we were talking about bad chemicals that are in the top fish and stuff, and my science teacher said that there was stuff like Merquery, Lead, and PCP in Tuna. Wait, PCP in Tuna?!!? Holy Living #$*&! PCP is some wack enough stuff to begin with, but now it;s in our tuna! THis is quite conserning...


No comments: