Sunday, February 28, 2010

Museums

Well, I went to the Spy Museum, yesterday, and it was a lot of fun. It's a pretty interesting place, and I was about 2/3 done when my dad called and told me that he was waiting in the gift shop, so I had to dash through the last third of the exhibits! The thing is, this happens ALL THE TIME! I go to a museum with someone, and I try to read everything, but the other people want to leave, which makes me sad. So, if I go to a museum with you sometime, I'm sorry I'll take 3 hours, it's just how I work. However, I did go to the Marine Museum with Crazydude, and I did get to read everything, so it worked out pretty well, even though he might have been bored out of his skull...

Also, I have a noteboook with more thoughts, but I am too lazy to get it for this post. Sorry guys! Also, I apologize for copping out on those stories I was supposed to write, too much of a bum am I. However, with that said, I did write a pretty good space story, and it's a decent number of pages long. I hope I get it back... And I wrote one about B- You'll see... Yeah, I have to write the rest of those stories from the poll, don't I?*

I added word verification, sorry guys, I know how much it sucks, but spambots...

*yes I do.

2 comments:

Crazy Guy said...

nah, that trip was beast. We did flake out on that time line thing though...

Red said...

Haha, that is true. Also, what's going on with your phone?