Sunday, February 28, 2010

Museums

Well, I went to the Spy Museum, yesterday, and it was a lot of fun. It's a pretty interesting place, and I was about 2/3 done when my dad called and told me that he was waiting in the gift shop, so I had to dash through the last third of the exhibits! The thing is, this happens ALL THE TIME! I go to a museum with someone, and I try to read everything, but the other people want to leave, which makes me sad. So, if I go to a museum with you sometime, I'm sorry I'll take 3 hours, it's just how I work. However, I did go to the Marine Museum with Crazydude, and I did get to read everything, so it worked out pretty well, even though he might have been bored out of his skull...

Also, I have a noteboook with more thoughts, but I am too lazy to get it for this post. Sorry guys! Also, I apologize for copping out on those stories I was supposed to write, too much of a bum am I. However, with that said, I did write a pretty good space story, and it's a decent number of pages long. I hope I get it back... And I wrote one about B- You'll see... Yeah, I have to write the rest of those stories from the poll, don't I?*

I added word verification, sorry guys, I know how much it sucks, but spambots...

*yes I do.

2 comments:

SPECTACULOUS said...

nah, that trip was beast. We did flake out on that time line thing though...

Red said...

Haha, that is true. Also, what's going on with your phone?