Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Musics

So, listening to Hard Sun, by Eddie Vedder off the Into the Wild Soundtrack, I realized that it could be about a girl, or mother nature. Of course, whenever I hear it, I can't help but think of a girl I'm probably never going to see again...

In case any of you cared, here are my current favorite songs:
  • Hard Sun, By Eddie Vedder
  • Borne on the FM Waves of the Heart, Against Me!
  • All Along the Watchtower, the Eddie Vedder Cover
  • All Along the Watchtower, the U2 Cover off of Rattle and Hum
Yeah, sorry if you disagree with those, but that's what it is, I can't help it.

Also, I figured out that my Zune has Equalizers!! The acoustic one makes the Into the Wild soundtrack THAT much better. Like, my ears are in ecstasy.

1 comment:

Nemo said...

It's an Indio song. He just covered it for Into the Wild.

And um not to be pedantic or anything but when you say the "Eddie Vedder" version of all along the watchtower are you talking about the one from I'm Not There? Because it's the Million Dollar Bashers. Unless you're talking about the pearl jam version, but either way you're ignoring the guitarists.(!!!!!!!1)

oookay, that was pretty pedantic actually.