Monday, April 13, 2009

A Word on Technology

Well, now I can blog from my cell phone, expect My posts to be more frequent and incoherent. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Well, the cell phone bill might be disturbing....

Also, I now have confidence that ULTra is a good confidence that ULTra will be an amazing form of transport, if we can get them distributed enough. Here's their website: . Think of personalized Metro/Subway, above ground, And faster. There is currently one in place at London's Heathrow Airport, If we're lucky, they'll come to the USA soon.
A thought that terrifies me is fully autonomous robots. You should be scared.

Lastly, an I-Pod Shuffle costs Apple around $22 to make, and they sell it for $79. All you need is 4 gig of memory, a circuit board, headphones and usb plugs. I expect to see a bunch of homemade I-Pods coming up soon...

No comments: