Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Well Hello There!

Hi guys, Here we are, sitting here, reading my blog....
And then a Giant Rpck Falls on the Ship we're all Sailing on!!!
And then I catch on fire!!!
And then I run out of original stuff to say!!


Wow, honestly, I shouldn't even be posting.... But hey, I'm bored...

Well, at the Inaugeration, people boo-ed Bush on the way to his plane. That is just screwed up. However bad of a president he was, he didn't deserve that. I'm not saying that I'm dissapointed the Conservative Era is over, I'm glad actually, but Good Lord People, show some decencey, honestly, If 50 people boo-ed you at one time, you'd probably go home and drink a can of WD-40. I'm not saying that You in particular did it, but just remember, don't be a jackass...


Always remember, Eat your dessert, brush your teeth, and when being attacked by Zombies, always aim for the head.

1 comment:

Capelad said...

The first thing you do when a zombie attacks, is to protect your bread and toaster with a ring of Survivors (wielding shotguns of course)going around it. the Most important things you could have at a time like that, are bread and toasters, for without them, you couldn't make decent sandwiches. There is no way you could survive a zombie apocalypse with out decent sandwiches. Not only do they give you precious energy ( to fight off zombies with), they also boost morale, and give you and your fellow survivors something to look forward to; a reason to live for.