Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New Projects, New Days

       I don't think I'm going to be posting on this blog a whole lot anymore. At least for the time being most of my effort will go into talking to actual people, and the Cartbike Chronicles. (It was initially the Cartbike Diaries, but I like Chronicles more. Alliteration!) I debated with myself for five minutes whether or not to put a period or an exclamation point after "alliteration", but I decided to keep the same tone as the rest of this blog.
       I'm leaving because of a couple reasons. this blog has served it's purpose, and I don't need it for the time being. Maybe someday I'll call on it. Maybe. I've got to concentrate more on Cartbike, and that Treat effectively finished it. Things are going really well, which is part of the reason I don't need it anymore, but I can't help but feel a pang of sadness that I'll be leaving the Life and Times of a [Stupid] Ginger.

If you want to see me, in the future visit http://cartbike.blogspot.com , in the present, there's 350-odd posts on this blog.

Love you.

No comments: