Sunday, March 20, 2011

Nosebleeds

    So, for those of you that didn't already know, I get nosebleeds a lot, especially in the winter, where they're as often as two or three times a day. Now, it nowhere near that often regularly, but I get nosebleeds more than your average person. I just went and cleared out a quart of blood just now, and thought I should write a little bit about it.
     Personally, they're not that bad for me. Well, they are bad, it's just I don't mind them a whole lot. Other than the awkwardness of it, because most people are inherently made uncomfortable by the sight of blood, the time consumption, and the clothes stains, which eventually get washed out, it's just an irritating part of day to day life. But I personally think that I get a lot of good things from it. I am totally fine at the sight of blood, especially my own, I know how to get stains out really well, and I'm used to still functioning, even after losing a good bit of blood.
     Well, that's all, just wanted to share a little bit, and if you tell me you learned from First Aid that you should keep your head down so you don't choke, I'm just going to look at you condescendingly.

    Three posts ago was post 300!! Woohoo!

No comments: