Thursday, September 2, 2010

Oh no!

     How on Earth could this have slipped my mind for so long? There was so much cool stuff from last year that I never picked up.

     Actually, that was a lie. There was a Geo. Project where I created a map of a continent, and I liked the final result a lot, and then there was my writing journal from English. Every day at the beginning of the period, we wrote somewhere around a paragraph,  but I took up a whole page for a lot of the time, if not more. By the end of the year that notebook was completely full with looseleaf sheets peeking out of the sides. And there was so much crappy writing that I could have posted on here! I know I had at least three stories that were at least nine or ten pages, and a bunch of other stuff.

    But now it's gone.

    To sum up my feelings about this:


Poop.

No comments: