Saturday, July 4, 2009

America, and Some Thoughts from Camp...

Today is July 4th, the day of our Nation's independence, and the day America is most protected from Alien invasion by a cloud of fire (Wrond again! -Whoever made Independence Day, awesome movie though...). As I have said many times earlier, USA! USA! USA!! WOOOO!!!!! But, seriously, I thank whatever benevolent power there is that I was born an American, I live a great lifestyle, have more than I need, live in the most beautiful country on the planet. While the romanticized image of "The Land of Opprotunity" may be gone, America is still as full of opprotunity as it was 200 years ago.

Also, I just got back from summer camp, which, overall was pretty awesome. That's kind of why I didn't post for a week. Thankfully, I didn't get any ticks, go figure. I'll post my thoughts from camp later. Forcast for the rest of the summer: I'm going to a family reunion for a week, next Saturday, and then I'll go to another camp the first week of August, so my blogging may fail somewhat...

Well, I'm going to find out the recent events, and then go watch the fireworks, bye.

No comments: